Verse of the Day

Sunday, February 7, 2016

A Window for Baby

He was born on December 28th,weighing only a few pounds... Its common to not name babies who are born with smaller chances of survival, just "in case", and this little guy hasn't yet been named.

While I was painting this, the young mama, named Fiuness, was very interested in my paints... before I knew it, she had selected a bottle of pink, and a brush.   When I asked her if she wanted to paint something, she indicated that she wanted her nails to look like my toenails... how cute is that?    
So I offered to paint her nails...

of course, acrylic paint doesn't last long on fingernails, but it brightened her day.
The next morning, before stopping by to finish the painting, I stopped by the market and bought the last bottle of pink nail polish in Zimba (there were 3 other bottles of different colors available)  ;0)   
While I finished up the mural, Ashley painted her nails... It's always the little things, right girls?
 







No comments:

Post a Comment